Ideal Setting for Story Book Weddings
The Dunafon Castle is primarily a residential property, but from May through October the gates are opened to select Colorado brides for weddings. Nestled in a mountain forest and circled by the gentle waters of Bear Creek, this enchanting home has been called Colorado’s Camelot by Home & Garden Magazine.
The magical ambiance of a memorable wedding is rich in every background, every view, and every detail in this romantic setting of stone walls, turrets and towers. At the Dunafon Castle the hectic production process of planning a wedding ends and the fairy tale begins.
Come see for yourself how perfect this location is for your special day!
* 9 exclusive hours at an event location like none you have ever seen!
* 5’ round tables and white resin padded chairs for up to 150 guests
* (4) 6' banquet tables
* Mandatory Valet Service
* On Site Maintenance Person
* 30x30 Custom Tent with cathedral window side walls and chandelier lighting
* A Charity Event Manager, at your service from your site tour to your
event Day helping you to coordinate with vendors and castle staff to make your
event a flawless and memorable gathering.
Contact CHARITY EVENT MANAGER Annie Schumacher for available dates and BOOK A SITE TOUR!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.918.0623
Every Event at the Dunafon Castle is a Charity Event
A portion of proceeds from any and all Charity Events will be donated to STEP 13.